Wednesday, September 2, 2020

 COVID 19 hits. No one knows if they are immune. Once you have this disease then do we become immune to any mutations? Heavy questions. I've had 3 nieces from 3 families get in. One pregnant, living in Bountiful. The other 2 live in Orem, and seniors with one being a cheerleader at Pleasant Grove High (which is experiencing a major break out) the other is an academic leader at Orem High. One of the parents (not COVID positive) is a teacher at Lone Peak High. So Utah county is accounted for.


My life has had little change. I was in physical therapy up till last June. I see all my face to face, not face time. My husband sees all but one doctor in the office. I still go grocery shopping. I wear a mask not because I believe it's effective, but because my local leaders have required it. 


I think this whole COVID  thing has been exaggerated. More people die of the FLU than of COVID.  If you believe the numbers, If you believe CDC, cybercrimes, politicians you would believe so. Then you do have to believe the stats from the CDC released on Monday. .04% of the people that have passed away had COVID. .09% had mitigating health problems with COVID.

 

What is amazing is all of the people coming together as one. Not to do the Black Lives Matter, but to actually do positive things. All of the inventions, all of the love and the time they gave, The kids being so ingenious and good. I watch NBC news and they have a segment titled Inspiring America. That's what we need more of, a way to allow your people to learn to start businesses. I see the good, they see the good.


Can America survive? I worry that a second COVID will occur in the nation and to the world. Get America moving again. The Politicians have a lot to answer for. 


I am sorry. I ramble. I want to be eloquent in sharing my views. I don't mean to sound down or critical. 


I am down.  We all are.  I need to start reviewing movies, crafting, and baking (that would be new). I have been trying to make ice cream. No Bueno. :( So, baking might be my thing. Or maybe I should do eating.


I'm out!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment