Saturday, April 26, 2014

Trader Joe's & Copper Bowl

Scott and I had such a great day Saturday.  I have set a goal to try new things (within my limits).

We try to run errands on Saturdays. So after the general ones we headed toward Salt Lake.  To my surprise Scott was taking us to Trader Joe's.  I didn't know what to expect.  They have been in Utah about a year. It's a grocery store. I guess I thought it was like a Sears or sporting store.  We have had a couple of those open up so I thought more of the same.  Scott wanted to get Super Bowl food for or private party.   He obviously had an idea what they are about. We did get some real tasty treats.

On our way back from Salt Lake we stopped at the Copper Bowl. It's Indian food.  Best I've ever had! 5☆ way nummy. When We walked in the x restaurant went quite.  We were the only white people there. So good! 

 On 6th south and 2 west in SLC

No comments:

Post a Comment