Sunday, July 21, 2013

Aching legs

Yesterday, My hubby and I drove to Ogden to get these really old metal chairs. We are going to paint them. Green I think. We are still trying to decide.

I'm really excited to see how the backyard will come together. We have been going to yard sales and picking up old furniture. I think the table and chairs we picked up will get pained baby yellow and blue.

We Don't have the energy or funds to get much this year, but we are on our way.

On our way to Ogden my legs were hurting. I kept them elevated to help, but the pain just kept creeping up on me. By the evening I could hardly stand. I was putting heat pads on my legs and laying down.

When I woke up this morning, my dear hubby went to hand me my pills, and I realized I didn't take them yesterday. I keep forgetting to take my medications. I have my phone set so an alarm goes off, but if I don't have pockets or water near, I wait. Then I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment